Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Life is Good Again :-)

I absolutely adore my job at TDBank - the people are wonderful and I just get so excited to work for a company that actually has rules and regulations and followthrough and actually wants you to provide excellent customer service. Great company, and I have to say, I love their very generous mileage reimbursement ;-). Tomorrow I'm working there 7:15 - 12:30 so Diane, the Head Teller, can show me how to open. They are mailing my first paycheck to me, so hopefully I get that on Friday, but we'll see. I get a little confused though because the direct deposited the mileage reimbursement into my bank account but they can't do that for my check? Hahah, oh well. I'm just excited for the money that will be going to bills in no time.

Things are really good right now, really stable. I've needed stable for awhile now, and it's good to have it. Corey and I are actually getting along now, so there is 20000x less drama in my life... I even invited him along to my trip to NY in August.

Ooooh about my trip to NY: every year Corey and I would visit Troy, NY and the Albany area. His old school was in Troy, Rensselaer, so we'd visit that in the freezing weather (usually went in January). This year, I'd like to continue the tradition as a single girl, because I like the area and would really like to photograph it when the weather is completely lip cracking freezing. Friday I'm probably booking the hotel, two double beds and it's actually wicked cheap, only $160 for two nights.

My little Focus makes my life. I love driving and I do it all the time - my car gets 31 miles to the gallon and everything. I get so much freedom now and it's just so exhilerating... I waited too long and let too much fall apart before I got a car. Oh well.

This week I'm probably not going to lose much weight, but next week I definitely will. Oh and how excited am I that I got a Saturday off the weekend of the Folk Festival? I hope it's nice out :-)

Time to go to my doctor's appointment and enjoy the sunshine :-)

No comments: