I had a super fun night with my friend Kristen - I used to work with her at Bruker and I love that even though we don't see each other much, we're still super close. We're sisters, haha :-)
Last night we went to Capellini's in Tewksbury for some delicious Italian and then went to downtown Somerville to go to Sally O'Brien's to check out her coworker, Paddy Saul play acoustic solo. Can I just say how much I loved him? Irish indie acoustic, and he's really good. He's playing next Thursday, I'm working 6-9:30ish but I'd still like to make it somehow. No cover, and lots of Irish accents, you can't go wrong!
As always, click for big!

Margaritas that tasted like there wasn't any tequila haha

Looking gorgeous while watching Paddy Saul

I take one everyone time. Cute gangster haha what can I say I'm from Lowell

Kristen, Paddy, me - Bruker people :-D

Super gorgeous couple :-)

Love love love this shot :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment