Lily, my degu. What's a degu? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degu
Lily after a dustbath on her perch.
My dad holding Lily :-). Or maybe her sister Daisy, but Daisy died last year from diabetes :-(
Hi Momma!
Spike, my kitty. She's a Maine Coon Calico Mix. Crazy Maine Coon personality and tail, and a ball of fluff.
She gets really furry, so I shave her in the summer
Spike being very helpful when I was putting together furniture for my room
Me and the prettiest kitty everrrrr <3
Spike loves bags. It's an obssesion for her
I'm such an old lady sometimes: I love to play Bingo online, I do crossword puzzles all the time, and the only part I read of the Sunday paper is the coupons, haha. I have to go to CVS tomorrow and use my coupons for vitamins and healthy stuff. I'm getting some good bargains, like Centrum and Caltrate for $3.99 each with my $3 off coupon and sale price. Hahahaha I'm learning to be a bargain shopper, wow. It's actually kind of a big deal for me, because I'm a bit of spendthrift. P.S. Dad, I did use the word right, it doesn't mean you save money :-P http://www.answers.com/spendthrift
So, as I was saying. I'm in such a good mood - I'm really enjoying my month off. Last night was an amazing night, I love seeing him, even watching DVDs we have so much fun together... We watched a Smashing Pumpkins documentary, If All Goes Wrong and it only really reinforces that Billy Corgan has a giant ego.
Tonight we're hanging out at his house, he's playing Knights of the Old Republic on XBox. I finally got him into it, haha. I'm in a dancing mood though, I even made Corey dance with me on the kitchen floor. Still not graceful by the way.
Tomorrow, Garrette and I are going on an adventure to try a scorpion bowl. Since we are both VERY against drunk driving, we're going to take the bus to Burlington to go to Bamboo. Very creative eh? I'm excited!
Tuesday I'm seeing Keri, and we're going to eat steak salads, yum! She asked me to come to her wedding and I'm so excited that we're getting to be really good friends. She's a sweetheart and a half...
I ran today for a half hour, I didn't get to take a picture of it. I intend to work really hard and lose that weight, I'm soooo gonna do it. I'm motivated :-). Going out and drinking doesn't help butI'm broke anyway(school bill due the 9th) so I can't exactly go out much anyway. Just for the next couple days and Saturday.
Oh, I did inventory today at MB for the first time. That was awful, and I busted my knee because I am a goofball who did not realize I was on the 2nd (top step) and went down as if I was on the 1st step. Go me!
No comments:
Post a Comment