- Lady Gaga with Kayla and Courtney was AMAZING and totally worth the 2 hour wait outside in the cold with wet shoes and rain... General admission sucks, as I don't like being crushed, but I had my gay men to protect me and help me :-D. Hair bows are also amazing, especially when made by Gaga, but what is not amazing is when people touch it and I have to take it out... Giant picture post eventually of DC, Britney, Gaga... I'm a slackerrrr
- I love German men, as Stephanie and I were discussing travelling and it made me remember how much I loved that German place in CT... As well as a German opening band with great hair and a nice twist of androgyny
- Saturday, Kayla, Courtney and I are all going to a drag show on Saturday, so excited :-D
- Corey and I are going to San Francisco May 2nd and 3rd.... YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! He's so cute, he's going with a family friend's son who wants to check out a school, but he didn't want to go without me, so I get to go too!
- I'm taking Corey to a super secret location for his birthday but let me tell you it's AMAZING. And we'll be flying in a bi-plane.
Nice :-)
So busy!
No comments:
Post a Comment