IT'S SPRING BREAK!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!
So I have a super busy spring break, and I'm loving it:
Monday: Britney Spears concert with Filomena
Tuesday: Work 6-close
Wednesday: Work 6-close
Thursday: Boston with Filomena
Friday: DC
Saturday: DC
Sunday: DC
Yes, I'm going to Washington DC with Corey, which will be AWESOME. So excited :-D
Ok so:
- Find me on Facebook guy really creeped me out. Remember that guy from the train station after that massive fire spent hours finding me on Facebook? Oh goodness, well I saw him again a week or so ago and ignored him because he's creepy and he sat in front of me. I ignored him, so he moved around. And around. And around. Everytime I looked up, he was staring at me. I decided it'd be better if I just waited outside and he followed me. Took the same bus, the same stop, went into the store next door. Normally, I'd be like oh hey no big deal right, coincidence, but all together just freaked me out. Eeek!
- I'm getting a car soon. I was all upset about said creepy guy so my dad has renewed resolve to find me a vehicle.
- I need to find my cable for my camera, because I have pictures on there (not on the memory card) that are really cute and/or hilarious and I would like to have them.
-I'm officially a bridesmaid in Keri's wedding and I'm WICKED excited. I even picked out my bridesmaid gown and it looks wicked cute :-D
It's been so long I don't remember what else I had to say. I'll try to update more soon, plus I have some GREAT pictures to upload :-D
No comments:
Post a Comment