Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Corey's DC Pictures

Corey has a far better camera and a far better eye so here are his pictures :-D

Jefferson Memorial

Lincoln!

I believe this is Robert E. Lee's house. I'm sure Corey will correct me :-D

Drinking my tea

AJ and I are MODELS







Corey has a 12x zoom and he gets amazing pictures

Sleepy on the metro 
AJ is too

PAPARAZZI

The metro was really cool, and the stations were awesome

Corey kept trying to sneak pictures of me, but for the most part I caught him :-P

Not this time!

His zoom is so good he can clearly get a picture of whats on top of the Capitol!

Hi guys

George Washington looks snazzy in purple

Amazing detail on the Capitol



National Air and Space Museum

AJ and Matt, my drinking buddies :-D

The beginning of the night, the last reasonable sober moment for me... I drank and inhuman amount of alcohol and I've never been so drunk in my life. I'm young and it was Spring Break oh well :-P

They even have buildings that look like Lowell's City Hall in Washington, DC


Guys I'm the president :-D

No comments: