I really wish super hot buffalo wings were healthy. Because I would eat them all day.
How do you eat your buffalo wings? I eat mine without the ranch or the blue cheese, I feel this is for weak people who do not wish to savor the yumminess
Still hyper.
So in the span of me not posting regularly (edit: removed some because Corey got cranky)
I took advantage of good lighting and angles
Went to a concert at UML with Keri, realized I needed my bangs cut
Got bangs cut, hated them
Had my cheek bitten
Learned to shoot whiskey
Posed for pictures with Corey
Fell in love with Lash Stilletto mascara (seriously look at those lashes!)
Went to a battle of the bands to see Corey's friend's band Wednesday Night Coincidence (also clipped back bangs lol)
And deciding that photographic proof of Filomena and I wearing penis headbands was an excellent idea.
So how was your March?
No comments:
Post a Comment