Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Lady Gaga

Kayla, Courtney and I went to Lady Gaga on March 30th and can I just mention how amazing she was? She's one of my favorite artists because she's crazy and I found out for myself what a great show she can put on. She sings and dances at the same time, refuses to lip sync, is not a fan of pants, wears hair bows... What a loon but I love love love her.

I had my first experience with General Admission and it wasn't my favorite, because we were packed like sardines and there was no room to dance, but I still had a blast. Here are the pictures. As always, click for big.


On the train to Boston


Goofy girls :-D


We waited in line for 2 hours outside in the cold and drizzly rain

Notice the guys in the background doing the claw :-D

Hahahah

At the time I was using Jergen's Natural Glow and look at my tan! I'm glowing!

Attractive

Tommy and Kayla

HAIRBOW



So this is a hairbow, made by Gaga herself. I would have worn it the entire time, but everyone kept touching it and it had to come out and then ruined it :-(





She dresses so crazy!

Her and her disco stick

















Bubble piano and bubble dress!

Video glasses!

My favorite Gaga picture



















Kayla and I waiting for the train home, tired and sweaty but happy :-D

No comments: