At the bank, I finished my book training, in one day. I was pretty excited, and I passed my Bank Secrecy Act test, so I can handle money now. Annnnnd I get to go to orientation on Monday. It's in Bedford, NH and it's at 9am, but at least I get fed! I also need to pass my banking exam so I can be a full fledged teller, they are looking at maybe next week to get that done for me.
So, my hours for this week and next:
June 28 - July 4
Sun: 12-4 MB
Mon: 9:30 - 2:30 TD
6 - 9:30 MB
Tues: 9 - 2 TD
Wed: 9 - 2 TD
6 - 9:30 MB
Thu: 6 - 9:30 MB
Fri: 9 - 2 TD
Sat: 12 - 4 MB (time and a hallffffff)
July 5 - July 11 (don't have my bank schedule yet, will edit soon)
Sun: 4 to 7:45
Mon: 6 to 9:30
Tues: 6 to 9:30
Wed: 6 to 9:30
Fri: 6 to 9:30
Sat: 5 to 9:30
I had to ask for all closing shifts because I had to leave the days open for the bank, but either way...
I don't really mind working two jobs (of course I just started). I have some time during the middle of the day for myself to get errands done, and this crazy schedule is just for the summer, until school. Not much time for the gym, but that's okay, because....
... I'm still losing weight! My stomach has definitely shrunk considerably. Garrette (who is an amazing friend, definitely) and I went to the Lo Kai, a Chinese buffet as tradition dictates. However, tradition was broken when I couldn't eat my 2nd plate of food and I had no room for ice cream! Garrette and I ALWAYS got 2 plates of food and got soft serve ice cream! I'm so pumped :-)
I'm still having nightmares and still sleeping erratically, but things are looking up. Not sure where things are going or what's going on always, because it always seems to be changing, but I got what I needed to handle things better. We'll see what happens, good or bad, I'll still be me.
Can I just say how much I love having a car? It's seriously therapy for me. Anytime I'm upset, I just go for a drive (lately it's been up the highway to Hudson, then backroads home) and when I come home, I'm in such a better mood and a better state of mind. On the roads at night, you can really find yourself and figure yourself out because there isn't much else on the road except you and your thoughts. It's nice.
I don't recommend driving up the Everett Turnpike though, the other night I only had 50 cents available easily and I didn't expect to hit tolls so soon, so I ended up having to park my car at the toll booth and find that last quarter (it was late at night, exact change only). Since I didn't park close enough to the money thing, I had to get out of my car and put the money in. Hahahah, I'm an idiot, but thankfully no one else was on the road. Maybe I should look into those EZ Passes :-P
Since I took a nap, I'm not tired, but I should get ready for bed. Goodnight everyone <3
No comments:
Post a Comment