I'm single now, and living with my dad again. Please, just for now, don't ask any questions just yet, I'm not ready for them. Still healing, and there's a lot of healing to do... I just really miss the family I built over these past almost 4 years, and I hope they know I love them dearly...
Now for some good.
I have a car now, I named her Lucy. 2004 Ford Focus (click for big):
I also got a new job, start on the 29th of June. At TDBanknorth, as a teller. That'll be my primary job while I get some extra money from Market Basket.
I got all Bs and Cs except for one A in my lab. Pretty good for seven classes. I wish I had taken on less, but now I know to just enjoy life and not let the pressures of life have you make rushed decisions. I just want to enjoy being a college student for now, I'm only 22.
I have amazing friends who, over the past few months, have only become more and more amazing. I don't have a best friend, nor do I want to have one, I'm just grateful to them all for their wonderful support through everything. I love them so, so, so very much.
At this point, I'm not really sure of what else to say, as this is just an update post. I'll update with more fun stuff soon, I have a lot of funny pictures and experiences to share :-)
I'll be okay, this is a new chapter in my life. Not one I ever wanted to see, but who really wants a life where everything is planned out and you know how it's going to end?
1 comment:
Always friends Jen! Like your new car and love her name!
Mary
Post a Comment