A few hours after posting about how I wouldn't be putting Lily down because the quality of her life will be okay, she had another seizure.
This time, I held her close so she wouldn't hurt herself banging around her cage. I held her too long I guess, because she freaked out, jumped out of my hands multiple times, biting my thumbs very, very deeply. Bleeding copiously all over the house, I was trying to capture her in a fabric bag so that she wouldn't get lost/eaten by Spike. My poor dad could only watch as he can barely move because of his back...
... Lily has not been moving right since I put her back in her cage. I think she broke one of her legs.
My appointment to put her to sleep is at 4:30pm. She'll be buried, hopefully, next to her sister at Corey's mom's house.
No comments:
Post a Comment