And it was with Corey's coworkers; namely his manager, Steve, and his peers Shawn/Sean(?), Chip, and Sanchez, who is apparently now Secular Sanchez. I joke with Corey that I had even more fun than he did :-). Who says I can't be one of the boys?
I want to work at his job, if only they had a "Jen" position :-P.
Later than night was even better. You know when you have certain days in your relationship where you just feel yourself get closer and even more in love with the person you're with? We may have our fights, but I just know that I'm head over heels in love with Corey, and I know he feels the same exact way for me. We're really lucky to have found each other <3
I'm seeing Garrette tonight for some Long Island Iced Teas and banana pancakes. Day 2 of off the diet apparently lol
Ooooh as another note: Pink's album Funhouse? Definitely the best pop album of 2008, check it out!
1 comment:
Aww, I love you too :-*
Also, it's actually none of the above - it's Shaun. And I now have two sets of headphones and needed gas as well, so I did a whirlwind tour of Lowell on my way into work today.
Post a Comment