So, I just got off the phone with a recruiter from Sovereign Bank, and they said I passed the assessment! They also said that only about a 1/3 pass, so I got the call back. She wants to meet with me in Nashua on Tuesday, I just need to get my schedule and work something out with her...
...Annnnd the position, Customer Service Rep (or teller), starts at $11 an hour! I wouldn't quit my job at Market Basket, but you better believe I'm going to greatly reduce the hours I work there if I were to get this position. I'm looking for limited part-time, which they said wouldn't be an issue, which is 12 hours a week. So, I'm pretty excited about my possible paycheck:
Sovereign (12 hours): $132
Market Basket: (4 hours, Sunday): $44
Market Basket: (4 hours, regular): $33
Total, before taxes: $209
And thats for only 20 hours, which I should be able to handle with school. If not, if I cut it back to 16 with only Sunday hours, well $176 isn't so bad either :-). It's nice to know that if I were to get this job, then I wouldn't have to work so much and still be able to save money. Plus, I'd get to look cute all the time with bank clothes.
I'm excited, here's hoping for the new year I get this job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment