Tuesday, December 9, 2008

To Do List

To Do For Week Of 12/13
  1. Finish Christmas shopping
  2. Buy Christmas stamps
  3. Ship back old phone
  4. Buy frames
  5. Clean degu cage
  6. Clean room
  7. Run
  8. Bathe and groom my kitty
  9. Schedule another therapy appointment
  10. Wrap presents I do have now
Today was actually a pretty good day overall, rather productive. It's the last week of classes before finals, so I'm super excited... This was a tough semester for me because of personal crap, but everything is fixed now, with the final issue resolved once and for all. Next semester will be grueling because of my schedule, but I gotta do what I gotta do to get the hell out of school. My Spring semester schedule:

Online: College Writing I (my fault, waited too long... Never again.)

Monday:
9:30-10:20 Macroeconomics
10:30-12:20 Life Science I Lab
12:30-1:20 Precalculus
2:30-3:45 Marketing Oppurtunities

Tuesday:
10-11:20 Life Science
1-2:15 Financial Accounting

Wednesday:
9:30-10:20 Macroeconomics
12:30-1:20 Precalculus
2:30-3:45 Marketing Oppurtunities

Thursday:
10-11:20 Life Science
1-2:15 Financial Accounting

Friday:
9:30-10:20 Macroeconomics
12:30-1:20 Precalculus

I won't have much free time at all and that's okay with me. It's worth it to move on with my life, you know?

I'm really excited for Christmas, I put a lot of thought into what I'm getting people and I'm trying to keep my expenses down, luckily I had reserve money saved :-P

No comments: