Monday, December 29, 2008

Lots of Good Stuff!

- I have an interview tomorrow with Sovereign at 9am in Nashua! I'm so excited. I went out and bought a cute button down and pencil skirt from the Gap, so I will be both professional and stylish.

- My maternal grandma gave me a call this morning to thank me for the flowers I sent her on Christmas Eve. It was really good to hear from her :-)

...And, drum roll please....


... I got a card from my mother in the mail thanking me for the pictures I sent her and wishing me a Merry Christmas. Weird, huh? I didn't expect anything back. I'm glad I did though.

Corey and I went to Best Buy today, and we both fell in love with printers that were not in stock. And he bought the Big Lebowski; we're watching it tonight.

And now I am on my way to enjoy some ribbies and margaritas with Corey's friends Chris and Lisa and apparently Chris' brother Matt. They came all the way out from California :-)

No comments: