Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Here's Hoping!

Well color me excited:

Hi  Jen,
 
Thank you for speaking with me for your interest regarding the Teller position in Merrimack Valley. We would like to move you forward in the interview process.

Sovereign is committed to bringing the highest caliber of talent that will satisfy our customers' needs and meet our high standards of Service. We have developed an online interview in partnership with The Gallup Organization to help us identity each individual's potential for success in our organization.

The interview will take approximately 30 minutes, is timed and requires Internet access. Once we have reviewed your experience and qualifications, we will contact you if we would like to move forward with your application.

Attached for your review are the instructions

 
Warmest Regards,

Hopefully I get a call from them telling me they want to hire me, because I'm so tired of working at Market Basket. The girls I work with are nice, but making $8.25 is not exactly my life-in-college ambition.

Does this mean when I get hired I get to buy more clothes? And wear heels again? 

Here's hoping, wish me luck!

No comments: