Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve 2008

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you and your families are having a wonderful holiday, and hope Santa was extra good to you guys this year :-). I have to say, it's been a wonderful Christmas for me so far... Corey was absolutely amazing to me. He got me a bunch of great stuff, but my absolute favorite was the magazine he made me, Goosweek. It made me laugh so hard, and the last page, the letter to me made me cry, no bawl, with happiness. He said I was his soulmate and made him so happy... I want to show you all! It's amazing, easily the best Christmas gift I have ever received. All the time and effort he put into it, it made me feel so special.

I have pictures of Christmas Eve 2008 (click for big):

Me by Kathy's tree

Corey and I by his mom's tree
My festive purple shoes <3>

Me and my daddy at my Aunt's

Corey and I at my Aunt's

My grandma, me, and my Aunt Nancy :-)

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! <3