Today? My hips hurt. My ribcage hurts. My neck hurts. My back hurts. My shoulder blades hurt. My elbow is swollen and painful. It hurts to sit. It hurts to stand. It hurts to move around. I feel like an old lady; I keep moaning and groaning everytime I have to move.
I hate winter. I can't wait until it's over and NO MORE ICE. I hate ice :-(
Last night Corey and I went out to the Fireplace, where we met up with Corinne and Ron and a few of their friends. The Fireplace, in Brookline, was holding a Harpoon Brewery dinner, where they paired some of their beers with a 4 course meal. It was good, and cheap too - $40 for soup, salad, dinner, dessert, and 4 different beers. I only finished the Hefeweizen, so everyone else finished the rest of my beers for me :-P.
Also last night, we got some worrying news about Kathy, Corey's mom. Shooting pains up her neck, a warning sign, bad test results... I hope everything will be okay, Corey's taking her to the doctors for more tests on Friday. I'm worried :-(
She tells me not to, but I'm such a worrywart anyway.
Filomena and I are also planning a NYC trip in the near future. We don't know when, but we've already found a cheap bus that will take us there. We just need to save and figure out what we're doing... Plus, I really hope Corey and I can work out an affordable way to go to DC for a couple days on my Spring Break...
Filomena and I also might go to Britney Spears on the 16th... That should be fun, but we both feel bad about possibly taking the tickets from my sister. Her friend might not be up to going after surgery, and my sister promised Kristie that she wouldn't go to Britney without her... The ideal situation is that my sister gets to go with her best friend, so I'm hoping for that.
Bah, I need to shower now and get ready and go to my Precalc class. I hope I heal up soon, this whole elbow thing is the newest and most painful addition to this body sore thing. I have to work tomorrow as well... Ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment