5 hours of research total. For two sources, with each ONE line defining marketing. I couldn't use the official AMA (American Marketing Association) definition either. I could find that definition in 30 seconds, and now I impart that knowledge to you:
New Definition of Marketing (est. in 2007)
Marketing is the activity, set of institutions, and processes for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large.
Previous Definition (est. in 2004)
Marketing is an organizational function and a set of processes for creating, communicating, and delivering value to customers and for managing customer relationships in ways that benefit the organization and its stakeholders.
You learn something new everyday, eh?
Not. Fair. Now to write my ONE PAGE paper.
P.S. Superbowl today! Not that I care because the Pats' aren't in it, but Kayla and I are gonna have a Superbowl homework party are work (4-7:30) since it's going to be dead after 5:45 pm (very scientific estimation, I know).
P.P.S My diet has gone down the tubes, boo to that. I went grocery shopping yesterday so I can at least eat better and actually bring my lunch instead of wasting $8 I dont have everyday at Southwick cafe on North Campus.
P.P.P.S. Maybe someday I'll find time to run too, because this whole 7 classes thing is exhausting! Haha, I always bite off more than I can chew, but you know what? I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna make sure I finish all 7 (ok 6 and a half, because the lab is like a half class) and do WELL. Wish me luck!
P.P.P.P.S. 9 more days until my 22nd anniversary of my birth, a joyous occasion, I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment