My cousin? I don't care if I hurt her or not, as callous as that is. She made her bed and she needs to lie in it. I don't respect people who lie, steal, and are ungrateful, simple as that.
I sometimes just get really depressed about my financial situation and get extremely jealous of those who have it far easier than me. I have always grown up working twice as hard as anyone else to get where I need to be. So many obstacles to conquer, but I've conquered them all. In times of extreme exhaustion I can crack and breakdown and wish for things to be easier for me. As a result, I whine and complain that I want a handout too once in awhile, and it just comes off as childish.
I got stuck at an awful community college because it was what I could afford to pay every month and because of various family/life issues. I spent 2-3 years building my credit so I could get to a position where I can get hefty student loans that come with being in a better school on my own without a cosigner, and I'm very proud of this. As a result of working full-time and going to school part-time, I am 2 years behind and am doing my best to play catchup so I can move on with my life.
There have been many people who have helped me in key ways throughout my life and I am incredibly grateful for them. Because of my struggles, I have turned out as well as I have... I'm especially grateful to my dad. I'm very glad we're at a better point in our lives where we can have a great relationship and I try to be as supportive as I can of him...
I'm rambling and exhausted and need to finish English homework before 5pm. Then I'm working 6 - 9:30. I just want to sleep :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment