Friday, February 20, 2009

Birthday :-)

Heavy on the pictures, but here are my birthday pictures as promised! Click them for bigger :-)

The first arrivals: Garrette and Corey

Kristen and Jim (who both ended up saving the night... details in the next post)

Love her!

Me, Meghan, Anna, and Krystle

Corey and I looking very cute

Liz, Jess, me, and Corey - The booth girls plus I guess an honorary one? 

My other favorite booth girl Kayla <3

We're missing two corners of the hibachi table, but mostly everyone

Corey and me, I'm all lasered up

I look like my Aunt Renee here I think. Funny how genetics work, I look nothing like my dad or my mom, just my aunt :-P

Eryn, Bethany, Corey, meeeeeee

The girls again :-D

I know, we're attractive.

Chynna and I celebrating my birthday afterwards

Anna and I, again being incredibly attractive

Being the birthday princess, I insisted on all 22 candles. Corey nearly singed his eyebrows off.

Took me three times to blow them all out!

So picture post is done. Another post to follow shortly!

1 comment:

Corey said...

Thanks for making me an honorary booth girl!